Email

domesticanddamned@gmail.com

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Differnt blogs for different topics

I asked this question on SITS network on BlogFrog,   and have gotten a few replies, all saying they are in the same boat. 

Having done one blog and needing to break it up into a different blog for each topic,  or the other way around having started many blogs and now looking to combine.

I've stated my reasoning for breaking mine up in the past,   -wrestling fans not interested in the books, bookworms not interested in the cooking, foodies not interested in the relationships, pagans not interested in the vampire fiction etc-  But now, it's gotten to be too much. 

And just the other post on here, I talked about how I had wanted this to be the new main blog combining everything.   I'm still tossing this idea around.
So let me ask you all,   do you have one blog or one for each topic?   If you have many how do you keep up with them?  And if you have one, how do you keep everyone interested without offending anyone?

1 comment:

  1. Just an update, I asked this to my buddies and my mom as well. The answers were mixed.

    Mom - If they don't want to read it, that's what labels are for, searching the blog for the topics. But at the same time, I don't want to read anything more then your cooking stuff.

    Buddy - It's YOUR blog do one the way you really want and screw everyone else.

    doesn't help me at all

    ReplyDelete