Email

domesticanddamned@gmail.com

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Don't even think about it

It's been another crazy and slightly bad week.
I had to change the ending of my novel because well the ending sucked. So now I need to restructure the entire plot to fit the new ending. That will only take an extra month or so I figure. Not like I'm on a deadline or anything.

Oh wait, I am.

My favourite tag team has started to blog. Some of it good, some of it random. I mean really random. Which has opened up a whole new theory and set of topics with my buddies. You can read about some of it here

This blog, was suppose to be my get away blog. The blog I was building to replace my main one on my other account. Somehow, things didn't work out that way. I seem to have lost me again. Which is happening alot lately. I'm having a mid life crisis or something. I'm not even sure. I just know I've managed to gain 4 pounds this week from all the cooking I've been doing. Spending more time sitting in the kitchen, cooking, reading, and just not thinking. Not dealing with anything. Bad I know. Maybe that's what the 4 of Swords has been trying to tell me for the last month. Rest. Rest and regroup. For what I have no idea.

I just keep thinking about the scene in Under the Tuscan Sun when she buys the house. The fact everything points to the house. I guess I am just waiting for some sort of sign to point me to whatever my "house" is suppose to be right now.

2 comments:

  1. Don't you wish real life had signs pointing to our "house"? Damn you,Hollywood!

    www.snafuliving.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't we all?!!! I believe when we look back over our lives, it'll all make sense somehow. It's like a maze...when you're in the middle of it you can't figure out what the heck is going on but at the end, you can look back and map out your path completely.

    ReplyDelete